- 公司规模：50 - 99人
- 专业要求：Bachelor degree ...
- 招聘日期：2019-06-06 ～ 2020-05-26
- Develop and implement Vopak SHE and quality policies and standards for terminal operations and construction.
- Advise the GM constantly with ways to improve the SHEQ standards for employees, third parties and contractors.
- Develop monthly SHEQ training programs and conduct trainings and assessments for terminal staff.
- Preparing of emergency response plan and equipment / training. Conduct regular drills for employees and joint exercise with external parties.
- Support Terminal Manager in the day-to-day operations in SHEQ related issues.
- Be well informed and serve as an internal expert of regulatory requirements regarding safety, environmental and health issues.
- Focal point with government departments on SHEQ related issues.
- Develop and monitor SHEQ related KPIs for company.
- System owner for SHE and Quality systems, including the Safety Manual, Emergency Response Plan, ISO9000, ISO14000 and OHSA18000.
- Overall coordinator for company’s ISO systems, certification, audits, compliance to ISO requirements.
- Be the leader for increasing Safety Culture in the company.
- Performing advisor role for incident investigation and ensure reporting timeline is met. Conduct random checks to ensure follow up actions from lesson learnt reports are effectively implemented.
- Be recognized as a strong contributor to Vopak China SHEQ group.
- Safety audit for contractor sites.
- Establish SHE and Quality documents and procedures.
- Establish relationship with other companies in the FTZ in terms of SHEQ sharing.
- Develop competent successor
Bachelor degree in engineering、chemical、SHEQ or related.
8 years more working experience in petrochemical industry safety works and more than 3 years in MNC.
3 years working experience in supervisory position
Fluent in English
江苏快三Good communication and interpersonal skills
江苏快三Team player with good leadership skills
Self-motivated and energetic person